In labor mediation, digital work has been the standard for years. Automation became a logical consequence. There is no longer talk of digitizing data, but rather of the recruiter journey, the candidate journey, workflows, and API integrations.
What it comes down to is that as a recruiter, you have a significant challenge to use and leverage various applications intelligently. The journey a candidate takes is crucial for the right timing to make contact. For this, you need the right data and overviews. If you manage to maintain an overview and achieve success, you derive satisfaction from your work as a recruiter.
To facilitate the perfect recruiter journey and candidate journey, XA Flow and OTYS are jointly developing smart workflows and software integrations. We call these integrations 'automations.' These automations allow all your applications to work optimally together, ensuring that you, as a recruiter, always have the right data and overviews. This also prevents repetitive data entry tasks, saves costs, and allows you to focus on your core activities.
Due to the extensive integration possibilities with OTYS Go!, the opportunities are unprecedented. In this regard, OTYS is ahead of the market, and that is why we are especially proud of our partnership with OTYS.
Some examples of the automations we have developed together:
- Full integration between OTYS Go! and various ERP systems such as AFAS, Exact, SAP, and Microsoft.
- Integrations with planning and time registration systems such as Asana, Plan4Fleks, Clockify, and Fleks. Connect OTYS Go! with your Marketing Automation Tools such as Active Campaign, Mailchimp, Hubspot, Rate Card, Facebook, and SharpSpring.
- Automatic communication via WhatsApp, SMS, email, Facebook Messenger, and personalized landing pages.
- Automatically keep your CRM up-to-date and enrich it through links with the Chamber of Commerce, Datacollectief, FullContact, and LinkedIn.
- Links with HRM systems such as ADP, AFAS HRM, Visma, and Youforce.
- Automated Candidate Journeys, overviews, and reminder emails.